MON - CLOSED | TUE-WED 10-5 | THUR-FRI 10-6 | SAT-SUN 10-5
We're looking for great people to join our team!
Ready to apply? We’d love to meet you! Bring your resume & cover letter to Farmer's Daughter and introduce yourself to our manager or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
Our café team is just as passionate about great food as they are about great service. As Café Supervisor you'll bring your leadership qualities to the table.
You'll enjoy engaging with customers in an authentic and energetic way, getting people excited about our food and seamlessly bridging the gap between kitchen - counter - and cash.
Relevant Retail/Hospitality experience working directly with customers is preferred.
Our café team is committed to delivering exceptional food and outstanding service.
Working at our cafe counter and cash, you'll engage with guests, provide excellent customer service, create incredible sandwiches, and facilitate smooth coordination within our team.
Experience is a plus, but we're eager to teach if you're enthusiastic to learn!
Our Core Values
We have a passion for fresh food and ideas. By working closely with local producers and making our own products from scratch we're are able to provide the highest quality and consistency in our services. We love working together as a team to make sure we offer only the best!
When a guest walks through our doors, we want to go out of our way to make them feel welcomed and create an exceptional experience for them. We aim to have them leave happier than when they came in!
Respect For All
We create a safe and welcoming atmosphere for everyone. Whether you're a fellow team member, a guest in the market, or the driver who delivers products to us, we strive to show respect in every interaction.
It doesn’t matter if you joined our team yesterday or 5 years ago, part-timer or a manager. We've built and amazing team who uplift and support each other. We work hard together, and have a great time together too!
We keep things fresh. From our ingredients, to the recipes and flavours, to the vendors we work with. We encourage our team to bring fresh ideas to the table and we love working together to achieve our goals.
Working at Farmer's Daughter
- Team appreciation events.
- Be a part of a fun, vibrant and team-oriented workplace
- Training that empowers you to do your job to the best of your ability.
- Strengthen communication for building meaningful connections
- Foster independent and teamwork skillsIncrease your confidence to focus under pressure
- Working with the freshest ingredients to create tasty dishes
- Gain experience working in our one-of-a-kind, interactive kitchen
- Increase your food knowledge through cooking and baking
- Develop keen time management skills while under pressure
- Enhance your adaptability as you rapidly learn new skills and work in a fast paced environment.